Sunday, December 6, 2009

Another weekend...another window...

Well, Mike was at it again this weekend! His home improvement-kick has been in serious overdrive and we have the projects to prove it! He decided (actually before Mary Patton was born) to replace the window in the nursery, so he was out in the freezing cold, on scaffolding and everything making sure our little girl had a good strong window to keep out this COLD! Special thanks to our friend Craig for coming over and helping getting the window set! You are the best!Makes me queezy just to look up there!!

Daddy was working in her room, so Mary Patton decided to catch up on her reading. She likes books that taste good. :)
On Friday we had about an hour of SNOW! It was so pretty, but short-lived. Still, Mary Patton got to see a VERY small preview of the winter wonderland awaiting her in January!! Beaver Creek-bound BABY!!

I still love sneaking in after she wakes up from her nap and catch her peeking out of the crib. How cute is that??

Oh! And here is the 7-month picture! Can't believe she is already seven months old. Actually, we're closer to eight months now - sorry to be so slow posting the picture! I'll leave you with a hilarious video I had to take over the video monitor. She does her share of fussing, but lately she has preferred to make the "motorboat" sound rather than screaming and crying. It's SO cute - I had to let her carry on for a few minutes so I could share with you! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment