
Today marks the beginning of a new string of blogs! I took a small break over the holidays which then continued right through the month of January....but now I am back at 'em! We have taken lots of pictures and videos over the last couple of months that will find their way into the current entries here and there. But today, we have BIG news. Mary Patton had her first SWING! An experience I am sure she will remember - or not. Still, I can't help but remember before she was born, driving through neighborhoods, and dreaming of a little Fisher Price swing in my front yard. It was to me, part of the whole dream of having a baby - and today was yet another little dream come true. :) Thanks MP - you make my every day!
Here's a little video of the action!
Here are a few pics of SuperDad installing the swing...



And we'll leave you with another cute video of MP and Mike right before bedtime the other night. Nice to end the day with some giggles!
Love,
Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment