She is smiling more and more (although I never seem to get it on camera!). She LOVES to sleep, and smiles the biggest right after a good power nap. She loves to watch her daddy dance around, and she continues to be fascinated with ceiling
fans. We think she might have reached out to grab her toy today, although that might have just been a coincidence. Her hands are always busy...or in her mouth!
She had her longest car ride ever when she and I headed up to Burnet, TX to see Mike at PlasticMart. We had lunch at the Cajun Grille and Mike held a sleeping Mary Patton while eating a 12" shrimp po boy. I think Mary Patton had about half his sandwich in her lap! Luckily, I got some pictures of her cute outfit...pre-tartar sauce. The picture of her and Mike at the office is goofy, but it's the only one we got.
We are SO excited about heading to Birmingham to see the family this coming Tuesday! Can't wait to upload all the amazing pictures we are sure to get while we're in ALABAMA!
I can't imagine that it gets much better than this....
She had her longest car ride ever when she and I headed up to Burnet, TX to see Mike at PlasticMart. We had lunch at the Cajun Grille and Mike held a sleeping Mary Patton while eating a 12" shrimp po boy. I think Mary Patton had about half his sandwich in her lap! Luckily, I got some pictures of her cute outfit...pre-tartar sauce. The picture of her and Mike at the office is goofy, but it's the only one we got.
See you all soon!
Love,
Laura


No comments:
Post a Comment