Saturday, August 15, 2009

Uncle Jack and Papa C come to visit!

Our great Cajun friends Chris Gaudet and his 10-yr old son Jack ("11 in 5 days," says Jack) came to Austin for some business with Mike, and then spent the night with us! We loved having them with us, though we were sad that Sue couldn't be here as well. She is a devoted teacher in Louisiana and has just started back to school.
Chris and Mike were outside cooking burgers on the Egg, and Mary Patton was fussing in the swing while I got dinner together in the kitchen. I looked out when she stopped crying, and I realized why!! Jack scooped her up and gave her the princess attention she wanted! Thanks Uncle Jack! :)We had a great dinner and even better dessert - our neighbor Amy brought homemade peach cobbler over! Can anyone say treadmill??



No comments:

Post a Comment