Sunday, August 30, 2009

Four Months, Feet, and Fun!

Here is a (small) sample of MP's last photo shoot... This month brought ALL sorts of new discoveries!
For example, I discovered that these month-by-month pictures will be a bit more challenging now that she understands that she can not only peel the sticker off her clothes, but she can crumple it up and eat it! Yum! :) Here are a few of the "frustrating" shots that I will treasure forever and ever...

NOW THAT I FOUND YOU I CAN'T LET YOU GO!!
She officially discovered her feet the other day. Now she has to hold on to them just to make sure they aren't going anywhere.
She holds them in the car seat...
She holds them in the bed...
She holds them when she's wearing pink...
She holds them by her head!

Okay, so maybe I've been reading too much Dr. Seuss...

Here's another great one. She LOVES looking at herself (and me and Mike) in the mirror. Just when I was running out of tricks in my entertainment bag - this one has been hilarious!

More to come in the days ahead. Hope you all are well and enjoying these dog days as much as we are. One more week until FOOTBALL season! Can't wait to get our little munchkin dolled up and ready to whoop up on Louisiana Tech! Stay tuned for more! Love, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment