Today was f

un because MP and I went downtown to TPL's office and got to visit with my former boss and coworkers. It was so nice to see Mary Patton crawling around in the same place that I used to waddle around when I was waiting for her to arrive! It was so nice to see everyone, and to be downtown for a few hours. I LOVE downtown Austin! The capitol building is gorgeous and I always enjoy driving along Town Lake on a beautiful day when everyone is out on the trails, enjoying the parks, and especially out on the water! Maybe one of these days I will be one of those people out in a kayak on a Wednesday afternoon. Who are those people???



I know a bunch of people have had some trouble viewing the videos I uploaded. I googled the problem, and it sounds like Blogger tried to fix whatever was acting up - please let me know if you have trouble viewing this one! I took this one yesterday of MP deciding that Hobie looked a little hungry.
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment